Thursday, January 10, 2008

What NOT to Put on Spaghetti

So, what do your kids eat for dinner? Could it be chicken nuggets? Pizza? Tacos? All of the above? None of the above? Good! We are all on the same page. Kids will eat what they want no matter what.

Can I get my kids to eat broccoli? Nooooo. Can I get them to eat bananas with ketchup? Yessssssss. Gross, totally, but my daughter puts ketchup on everything-EVERYTHING, and this leads to me something gross my son puts on spaghetti....He hates spaghetti sauce and hates pizza sauce. Now, I don't mind when he gets pizza with just cheese and pepperoni, nor does anyone else; but when he puts applesauce, yes, applesauce on his spaghetti, that is when we get the strange looks from others.

Oh, did I happen to mention he doesn't put normal applesauce on his spaghetti but he puts BLUE applesauce on his spaghetti. BLUE APPLESAUCE! ICK! I have to say, though, in his defense, it is healthy. But, that is all I can say about it.

If a picture is worth 1000 words, here are 1000 words:

5 comments:

DeusExMachina said...

I wasn't even aware they made Blue Applesauce!

Kids do the craziest things ay haha

Amy said...

sorry but that looks gross! oh well, at least it's healthy.

Polgara said...

Cindy that looks disgusting lol

JustADad said...

While our son isn't at the "spaghetti" stage in eating, I have to give your son some credit...

I mean, look at the food we feed them when we first introduce solids...I thought peas would be the worst, but last night we gave our son green beans for the first time...they were NASTY (and yet he still ate them up!)...so maybe we set our kids up to eat weird stuff!

Happy Friday! *grin*

His2Dads

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Oh well, I guess they won't have to worry about it until they get married and their new spouse asks them what they're up to... :)